2004 Dodge Intrepid engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Jun 242006

Intrepid 4-cyl

My 2004 Intrepid with 2.7 engine seized while driving almost causing a accident was purchased in 02/04 and now I come to find there are others like me I want the issue of the motors resolved so I can get a refund of my money from fixing my car that I have kept good maintenance on it to hard to be without a vehicle and still making payments on and trying to save for a new motor when I could be putting that money aside for education ect for my children especially when they are aware of the problems not only of mine but others like me they seem not to care of safety.

- Monroe, VA, USA