1. buy a different car!!! (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Intrepid engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

May 222011

Intrepid SE 2.7L

This year dodge intrepid is a real POS!!! I would not advise anyone to own one and if you do get rid of it!!! Also at 71,000 miles the transmission went out and of course I had to pay $2,200 to fix it!! I did all of the up keep and maintanece on it and the darn thing still went up in to flames; car shut off and then caught on fire! This tops my number 1 on my worst car list!!

- , Zephyrhills, FL, USA