Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.

2009 Dodge Journey AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Journey:

2009 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Dec 302010

Journey 6-cyl

I have an 09 Dodge Journey that has issues from day one. 1st the A/C broke. They fixed it that was only 2 weeks after I bought the car. The car was new and bought in 01/2009. At a little over 12000 miles my brakes were gone. I had to rotate rotors and put new brake pads. Ever since then I have had to change the pads (2 times the rotors completely all other times rotating the rotors)5 more times. I have called Chrysler and all they have done is made the warranty to 36000 miles but that is not fixing a problem. I have gotten online and researched. I am not the only one having this problem. There are thousands of others and there are actually lawsuits out there for this reason. I was in a fenderbender in Dec. 2010 and I can not help but wonder if I would have had brakes there were 100% if it could have been avoided.with all the complaints I am wondering how much it will take for a recall or something to be put into effect. I hope it does not take people getting killed for this to be corrected.

- Church Point, LA, USA