Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.

2009 Dodge Journey electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Journey:

2009 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Apr 302009

April 30, 2009 the "ignition node module" went out on my 2009 Dodge Journey. As of today I do not have my car. I live in Louisiana and my car is in ft. Walton, Florida at a lee Chrysler Dodge. There was no warning to let me know this was about to happen. Me, my wife, and two children were left stranded in Florida. The car is at the Florida dealership pending being fixed.

- Denham Springs, LA, USA