- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 15: Dodge Darts Recalled After Transmissions Magically Shift Into Neutral
Premature Battery Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 43,534 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced battery (5 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace radio navigation screen (1 reports)