- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 64 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 84 days ago
Premature Battery Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,451 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced battery (6 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace radio navigation screen (1 reports)