CarComplaints.com Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.

5.7

2010 Dodge Journey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Journey:

2010 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Nov 192010

Journey

I bought a 2010 Dodge Journey and have had many issue. First the alignment has always gone towards the right and has been in the shop twice and they said it was fine. I have always had problems with the nav and computer music system. The newest and worst issue is in less than 2 weeks has stopped while I was driving. I took it in the first time and the service said they rebooted the computer and it was fine. Few days later I was going 40 down the road and the car shut off again. Both times the car is in drive and the key is in. It is now back in the shop and I am afraid the airbags are not going to work. I am afraid that I will be hit and injured. I have 4 year old twin boys. Dodge/Chrysler is not helpful at all. I am afraid to drive the car. It is back in the shop and for a car less than a year old, I feel it should work. I don't know what to do.

- Celina, TX, USA