CarComplaints.com Notes: I hope I can stop you from buying this vehicle before you find out that it won't be able to stop you.

2010 Dodge Journey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Journey:

2010 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Jun 092016

Journey

My head rest has came apart & the Dodge dealer doesn't know how to put it back together. I was told it is part of the air bag recall & I just had that fixed yesterday. I drive with my seat straight up & I'm unable to do so because of the head rest.I met a guy from Dodge & he took pictures & made a report but that was 3 weeks ago. I need something done. I was driving my car when my head rest exploded on a side street if I would of been on the highway I would of probably wreaked. I need help with this!!

- Tulsa, OK, USA

Dec 152010

Journey 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Dodge Journey. The contact stated the vehicle was not equipped with a rear center seat frame cover and the occupant positioned in the seat sustained injury to the right leg due to the metal tracks within the seat frame. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer where they stated the vehicle was designed without the seat frame cover. The manufacturer was not made aware of the problem. The approximate failure mileage was 300. Updated 08/31/11 updated 09/09/11

- Fontana , CA, USA

Jan 302011

Journey

2010 Dodge Journey. Consumer states poor design of vehicle. Consumer states a metal post that sticks out from seat smashed her grandson's index finger the consumer stated the incident happened when she flipped the seat down.

- Riley, MI, USA