4.0

2012 Dodge Journey accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Journey:

2012 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Feb 042014

Journey

My 2012 Dodge Journey rear windshield wiper is acting up. It won't start unless the wiper switch is off and the car is in reverse. It will not work if I have the switch on. Also, I have one tail light that's bothersome. If I open any of my doors, all of the tail lights work. When I turn my lights on, one of my tail lights appears to be out along with my license plate lights. I'm not sure what could be causing these problems.

- Blessing, TX, USA