2013 Dodge Journey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Journey:

2013 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Mar 152016

I was traveling to work on the city street in my 2013 Dodge Journey SXT, a person ran the red light and struck me near the gas tank and then struck me a second time in the front drivers side of the vehicle. Six of the air bags deployed, the vehicle was totaled in the crash. I am writing this because I know that I am here today due to the build of the 2013 Dodge Journey SXT. I was so surprised that I went out and purchased another Dodge Journey.

- St. Louis, MO, USA

Dec 182015

While under warranty the rear passenger automatic door lock stopped working and it was replaced. After the warranty expired the passenger automatic front door lock stopped working and I paid to have a new one installed. Now the drivers side rear automatic door lock has stopped working. When they stop working they will not lock or unlock using the key fob or the buttons inside the car. Each time this occurs the actuator has to be replaced. Since keeping the doors securely closed during a crash is a major safety issue this needs to be recalled.

- Maplesville, AL, USA

Jan 092014

Roof in back end is leaking into ceiling then dripping down into the floor board. Completely soaked. Have not even had my Dodge Journey 2013 for a yr yet.

- Montgomery, TX, USA