3.3

2013 Dodge Journey fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Journey:

2013 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Dec 032016

Journey

Bought the 2013 Dodge Journey brand new on March 2013. My Journey only has less than 21,000 miles on it and yet the V6 misfires causing the gas to fill the (all the way to the muffler) back and front (engine) of the vehicle, I found this out when I turn on my car Saturday morning, the car started shaking and I could smell the gas fumes filling up the inside if the car. I drop it off to the repair shop and I was told, I was lucky that it didn't caught on fire.

- National City, CA, USA

Aug 032015

Journey

Without warning one day the car started smoking then caught on fire right while I was driving on the hwy. I quickly jumped out on the hwy almost into traffic trying to get away from the SUV thet within seconds quickly engulfed into flames. I could have been killed. The dealership made no mention about the defects or repairs. I would like to file a complain/lawsuit to seek a full refund along with damages, pain and suffering.

- Douglasville, GA, USA