2013 Dodge Journey lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Journey:

2013 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Jun 162014

Journey 4-cyl

Our air bag light has been on for the last 4 months. When we took it to the service department they stated nothing was wrong with the air bags. When the light came back on we took it again to the service department where they said there was a problem with our harness. We have also taken our car in for the ac not working and they have changed the module 3 times already and the problem is still there.

- Imperial , CA, USA

Jul 212014

Journey 4-cyl

I believe our Dodge Journey is either a 2013 or 2014. I looked & I could not find a recall for the red rear brake light cover. The edges of the rear light cover are not covered with a foam liner or plastic liner. My husband, my child & I have cut the inside palms of our hands on the light cover. The light cover is dangerous & we try to be careful not to cut ourselves. We warn our children to stay away from the lights. Please look into this problem so no one else gets hurt. Thank you for your time.

- Benton, AR, USA