2014 Dodge Journey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Journey:

2014 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Jun 272016

Journey

The passenger side headrest in my 2014 Journey deployed without cause. It slammed my wife in the back of the head. I was driving down a smooth highway at approximately 50 mph.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Nov 022015

Journey

Recived recall of the ABS moduel, passenger seat sometime falls for no reason. Has been taken to the dealer due to the car to going into gear and not coming out of gear. Was told by dealer that it was a computer issue. They advised it had been fixed but it still get stuck from time to time. I do no feel safe in this care and feel like I am stuck in a vehicle I can't trust. In these instances the seat we where on the highway. Moving from gear to park or park to gear the vehicle was stationary.

- Jennings, LA, USA