5.0

2016 Dodge Journey fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Dodge Journey:

2016 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Aug 132016

Journey

The car stalled out with no warning on the highway. Luckily I was going slow because I was going on an off ramp to get onto the highway. The car siezed up completely I had no control I barely was able to limp it into a parking lot. I was lucky. The car restarted with no problems after that. I took it to the dealer and they spent 3 full days diagnosing the problem. They found nothing. I looked online and there are similiar complaints about this vehicle. And the same thing is said over and over again.........nothing is known about the problem thus nothing can be done about the problem. Meanwhile I am stuck driving a car that could at any time do the same thing again. It is like playing russian roulette. I do not want to drive this car again I do not want this car anymore.

- Edison, NJ, USA