- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 32 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 52 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 84 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving9
- engine light on5
- engine knocking4
- shakes when idling4
- ESP light comes on, car loses power3
- valve seat failure - engine destroyed2
- Engine bolt breaking1
- fatigued accelerator pedal. cracked free from mount1
- intake manifold broken1
- metal shavings in engine1
- oil line disconnected resulting in engine fire1
- throttle body malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Engine52
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.