- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 13 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 42 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 56 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 83 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 88 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving9
- engine light on5
- engine knocking4
- shakes when idling4
- ESP light comes on, car loses power3
- valve seat failure - engine destroyed2
- Engine bolt breaking1
- fatigued accelerator pedal. cracked free from mount1
- intake manifold broken1
- metal shavings in engine1
- oil line disconnected resulting in engine fire1
- throttle body malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Engine62
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.