- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 2 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 9 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 23 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls and cuts off while driving9
- engine light on5
- engine knocking4
- shakes when idling4
- ESP light comes on, car loses power3
- valve seat failure - engine destroyed2
- Engine bolt breaking1
- fatigued accelerator pedal. cracked free from mount1
- intake manifold broken1
- metal shavings in engine1
- oil line disconnected resulting in engine fire1
- throttle body malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Engine54
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.