- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 19 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 22 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 24 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 34,169 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: