- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 50 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 62 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 63,125 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: