- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 28 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 29 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 60 days ago
2005 Dodge Magnum
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
Worst 2005 Magnum transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure13
- transmission clunking sound2
- leaking fluid1
- rear end shuddering from faulty transmission1
- transmission does not slow car down when coasting1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission32
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Magnum Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Magnum compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Magnum overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Magnum.