- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 2 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 9 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 23 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: This is a classic example of why you should avoid the first model year of a new car. Sure, it's new and shiny but there's going to be some growing pains.
Let someone else deal with those headaches.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem