8.9

2006 Dodge Magnum wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Magnum:

2006 Dodge Magnum Owner Comments

Nov 152007

Magnum

Purchased 2006 Dodge Magnum in May 2007, with 18K mi. It came with conti touring contact CH95 Continental tires. By August 2007, with approximately 21K mi I was told that all four tires needed to be replaced. Called the manufacturer, was told the model used on my car contains a rubber that wears down quickly because of its texture.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jun 062007

Magnum 8-cyl

The tires on my 2006 Dodge magunum rt may be suspect. However, when the car was given a four wheel alignment at about 6000 miles, it was found to need major adjustment at all four wheels. This car had not hit anything to knock the wheels out of alignment so I have to assume that the car was poorly assembled. I now have about 21000 miles on the car and I still feel that the car has very unpredictable steering. I hope that the cause is tires which I can replace (much too early). But I fear that there may be a steering rack problem.

- Hollywood, FL, USA