- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 37 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 70 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control: Catalytic Convertor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Fun fact — The 2008 Dodge Magnum was the last mid-size station wagon sold in the United States by an American automobile manufacturer.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,437 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem