8.0

1995 Dodge Neon cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Dodge Neon:

1995 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 132006

Neon

I have had nothing but problems with my 1995 Dodge Neon. FIRST theres a power steering fluid leak in the line due to the line rubbing up against a part of another line that gets very HOT and it melts a hole in the line! THEN my car is constantly overheating I had a radiator flush done and everything but it still overheats and my car starts smelling burnt!

- , Gilroy, CA, USA