- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 33 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 66 days ago
1995 Dodge Neon
Worst 1995 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket6
- engine has difficulty starting2
- engine makes a scraping noise1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine228
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline71
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.