- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 61 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
Worst 1996 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer not working properly3
- fuel pump fuse keeps blowing (20a)1
- instrument cluster freezes1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash13
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.