- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 5 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 65 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
Worst 1996 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer not working properly3
- fuel pump fuse keeps blowing (20a)1
- instrument cluster freezes1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash13
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.