- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 46 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 58 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 59 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
Worst 1996 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer not working properly3
- fuel pump fuse keeps blowing (20a)1
- instrument cluster freezes1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash13
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.