- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 42 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 71 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 85 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
Worst 1996 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer not working properly3
- fuel pump fuse keeps blowing (20a)1
- instrument cluster freezes1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash13
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.