- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 34 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
1996 Dodge Neon
Worst 1996 Neon lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head lights are dim1
- headlights and turn signals are corroded1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.