8.0

1. replaced caliper and brake hose on seizing wheel (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Neon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Neon:

1998 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Apr 052012

Neon Sport/ Highline 2DR Coupe 2.0L

eThis was a pretty big problem, considering the fact that i didnt realize my brake was sticking until i saw smoke rolling from outside my wheel well and felt my rim get extremely warm. I thought something really bad had happened which worried me. Until i saw my mechanic. The smoke was just grease burning from being so hot and dry. My brake hose was still stock, and its now 2012. My car is a 98! haha. Overall, it was an easy fix. Fairly cheap!

- , Caribou, ME, USA