1998 Dodge Neon lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Neon:

1998 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 282006

Neon 4-cyl

Trunk full of water - trunk & light seals are bad - why hasn't there been a recall on this safety feature? lights have to work and mold is deadly!

- Port Trevoron, PA, USA

May 022006

Neon

When calling pro-a motors at 323-838-2988, about certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps, for my 1998 Dodge Neon I was put on hold for a lengthy amount of time before being answered to a horrible personal. In attempts to see if it was the actual lamp or the outside reflector that was damaged I was given about 5 seconds into my description before being told that no it is not there problem that I did not have their lamp in my car. Amazing how there is such a quick answer to my description of 5 seconds. Maybe there are a lot of recalls from their company but I was not even allowed to see if my part was part of that recall before being hung up on.

- Fremont, CA, USA