1. buy a new radiator (1 reports)
  2. replace radiator, flush system (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Neon cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Neon:

2000 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 282006

Neon

thought I just had a transmission fluid leak because transmission was slipping while driving. took to mechanic and was told that somewhere in the radiator, the coolant and transmission fluids are mixing, which has ruined my radiator AND possibly my transmission. my "extended" warranty just expired 6 months ago, even though I was under the mile limit. Car only has 60K miles on it.

- , Newport News, VA, USA

Jul 102007

Neon

basically what i just said. the radiator would constantly leak out trany fluid so my car never worked.

- , Portage, IN, USA