2001 Dodge Neon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Neon:

2001 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Mar 012010

Neon SE

I bought my 2001 Dodge neon in February 2010.I'm sure the horn was working when I bought the car.The horn works on and off.The horn doesn't work most of the time.I had to have a horn installed at the bottom of my car.I hate having to reach down to blow the horn.This problem must be fixed.

- , Danville, VA, USA

Jul 082009

Neon ES 2.0L

I work nights, and I got in my car one night and the wheel would not turn, being late as usual I jerked the wheel hard, and hear a pop and the check engine light, airbag light came on and the car started ding dongin like crazy, I went on to work with the dash light up light a christmas tree, next mornin, I was cut off in traffic and tried to beep my horn only to realize it didnt work either. I live in VA and had to have that fixed so the car would pass inspection, lucky for me, my mom was nice enough to get it fixed since, althoough my neon is a POS, its become like my right arm and I cannot mentally trade it.

- , Big Stone Gap, VA, USA

Dec 082006

Neon ES

Neither the horn or the speed control works. This is my wife's car and it has only 16,000 original miles. Any help out there to diagnose the electrical problems?

- , Windsor, Ontario, Canada