2001 Dodge Neon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Neon:

2001 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Oct 192002

I was making a turn around when my steering column started making a noise and my air bag light came on and stayed on. At the same time my horn quit working. My steering is still making a noise like something is loose in it. I called mckinney Dodge about it. I bought the car with 13,000 miles on it, now they tell me my warrenty has ran out. When I bought it they told me that I had 2 yrs or 25,000 miles on the warrenty. Now they say that was when it was new and not from when I purchased it. I am scared to drive it not knowing if the airbag will deploy or if the steering will fail, not to mention not being able to use the horn. I would like to know if there is anything I can do about it?

- Liberty, SC, USA