- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 36 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 60 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over4
- battery won't hold charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.