- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 21 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 47 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over4
- battery won't hold charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.