8.0

1. removing cable at night! (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Neon:

2001 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Mar 012009

Neon ES 4 cyl

I was driving and the radio just went out. When I got home I took out the radio fuse. The next morning, the car battery was dead. A local shop charged the battery and got the radio working for free. A week later, the same thing happened. I can't afford the whole electrical system check as the servicemen said they'll have to do, so I'm disconnecting the battery cable every night. I've left the radio fuse out. Can anyone help?

- , Stephens City, VA, USA