- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 37 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine dies when idling2
- belts break1
- cuts out severely1
- dies while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.