2001 Dodge Neon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Neon:

2001 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Apr 022010

Neon LX

First I am so glad I found Car-complaint's, how great is this! This car is a joke. I am up in the years department and never owned an American car. This first car I ever owned was a Volkswagen Bug. Since the "Bug" I have always owed a Volkswagen or Toyota. Because of finances I picked-up this car for practically a song and now I guess I am gonna pay. It is junk, I have had the car 1 month and already replaced the camshaft sensor plus.......

- , Tulsa, OK, USA