2002 Dodge Neon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Neon:

2002 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Nov 172007

Neon SXT 3.2L I4

CD Changer always has very clean CD's in it, never finger prints, never stick on labels, never gunk or anything else improper on discs. Listening to radio and hit disc 1 to eject, got Err message and would not eject.

Took off bezel and unplugged unit after 2 days of change disc / eject attempts. Simple unplug and plug back in after 10 minutes, and now changer lights flash at me.

Piece of sh*t changer in piece of sh*t car. F*ck Dodge. F*ck Neon. F*ck their mechanics who won't even tell me if it's some bullshit anti-theft sh*t or not without charging more than buying a new one. Offered VIN and radio Serial. No help.

If I owned enough property, I'd torch the f*cker myself and walk away from it. Only by such joys would I justify the ripoff price I got stuck with.

- , Kankakee, IL, USA