2002 Dodge Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Neon:

2002 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Sep 012008

Neon SXT 4.0L

I bought my car used from a dealer and 6 months later the alternator went bad. I had the alternator replaced under warranty but they did unauthorized repairs to my car which cost me $440. All I wanted them to do is replace the alternator. They told me that the extra charges were necessary to find the problem. Then at the end they told me that it was the alternator. Well, it's been 3 years and the alternator is bad again. I have only put on the car 45,000 miles in 3 years. My friend also has the same car and she has had the same problem.

- , Brandywine, MD, USA