8.0

1. replace multifunction switch (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Neon lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Neon:

2002 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Oct 302008

Neon SXT

I got into my car last week and my headlights & fog lights just stopped working. I had to get my car fixed because it is now dark when I leave work. It cost $500 repair. The multifunction switch that controls the headlights and the wiring harness both had to be replaced. The entire thing burnt inside. There is nothing Dodge will do to correct this problem, but it has happened to other people. I am lucky this didn't happen while driving on the highway in pitch black because I would have been without lights while going 65 mph.

- , Medina, OH, USA