8.0

2002 Dodge Neon steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Neon:

2002 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 112010

Neon

The steering wheel has been locking itself on and off for about six months now. Somedays if we pray on it it works after about 15 minutes or so. On several occasions I've had to call the tow truck to tow it back home. Every dodge place I've called say that they've never heard of this problem happening before. It doesn't help when you turn the wheel like we do with other cars. This morning I was pretty sure that my husband was going to take the baseball bat to it. My stupid dogde is so frustating.

- , Cape Coral, FL, USA