2003 Dodge Neon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Neon:

2003 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Sep 252015

Neon SE

My brakes had been giving me problems this month. Things came at a head when they decided to lock up in the rain and I rear ended another car. Sadly, we'll have to buy a new car, since it may as well be considered a total loss. The driver's side front end is smashed, and I was lucky to open the door to get out.

- , Monticello, KY, USA

Dec 262010

Neon SXT 4.2L cyl

I have taken the car to a authorized Dodge repair shop. They couldn't find anything wrong with the brakes. The rear drivers side seems to lock down about 3 times a month. I've relaced the drums and bleed the brakes. Any other suggestions?

- , Wolfforth, TX, USA