- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- smoke coming from steering column6
- wont start3
- dash & tail lights continually blowing fuses2
- alternator seized up1
- car shuts off while driving1
- dashboard light fuse keeps blowing1
- electric locks blow fuse1
- engine light came on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.