8.0

2003 Dodge Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Neon:

2003 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Dec 212012

Neon SE 2.2L

The fuse will randomly just blow out. No time in particular, just in the middle of driving I'll suddenly notice I have no idea how fast I am going. Which a huge, huge, huge pain in the ass when you drive to work at four o'clock in the morning.. The only solution I've found is to replace the fuse and see how long it takes to blow again.. I've had it take 10 minutes then blow out, 5 days then a blow out, the last time I changed it(about 3-4 weeks ago) it had lasted me for almost 2 months. I've only had since Oct2012.

- , Clinton, MI, USA

Oct 212011

Neon SXT 2.0L

I have a dodge neon. The dash lights and tail lights went out. The fuse blew and I replaced only for it to blow again right away. I took it to the dealer and they had it for 3 hours and still couldn't figure out the problem. They wanted to take apart the dash but said that would be another 5 hours of labor minimum and that won't guarantee a fix. Has anybody ran into this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

- , Livonia, MI, USA