- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 61 days ago
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant in tranny2
- transmission failure2
- bad shifter cable1
- clunking noise when shifting1
- faulty shift solenoid1
- torque converter blew out transmission1
- transmission jerks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.