- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- December 31: Dodge Recalls Dart Aero To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 29: Older Dodge Trucks Recalled After Reported Fatality
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant in tranny2
- transmission failure2
- bad shifter cable1
- clunking noise when shifting1
- faulty shift solenoid1
- torque converter blew out transmission1
- transmission jerks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.