- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant in tranny2
- transmission failure2
- bad shifter cable1
- clunking noise when shifting1
- faulty shift solenoid1
- torque converter blew out transmission1
- transmission jerks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.