- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 15: Dodge Darts Recalled After Transmissions Magically Shift Into Neutral
- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
2003 Dodge Neon
Worst 2003 Neon transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant in tranny2
- transmission failure2
- bad shifter cable1
- clunking noise when shifting1
- faulty shift solenoid1
- torque converter blew out transmission1
- transmission jerks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.