- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2005 Dodge Neon
Worst 2005 Neon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs roughly, misfires27
- engine will not start10
- engine light is on6
- knocking noise from engine4
- random starting and stalling issues3
- ticking sound coming from engine2
- broken serpentine belt1
- intermittent quiet knock1
- overheating due to head gasket1
- unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.