2005 Dodge Neon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Neon:

2005 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jul 042014

Neon

My 2005 Dodge Neon entered into a collision with a 2001 Ford Taurus on 7/4/2014. My vehicle hit the Ford Taurus head-on into the passenger's side of the Ford Taurus at about the middle of the Taurus. My seat belt had kept me in my seat, but the air bag had failed to deploy, resulting in permanent injuries which will require pain management and surgery at some point. The posted speed limit was 45 mph, and I was estimated to be traveling at around 40 mph at the time of impact.

- Margate, FL, USA

Apr 222014

Neon

I have a Dodge Neon 2005 and I know a few other people that have them to. I have been getting like a stall and engine light coming on so I took it to auto zone and they say it's the cam sensor. Three out of the five people I know with Neon say they had the same thing happen and when I research it it's all over the internet why is this not a recall since so many people are having issues with it.

- Marion, IN, USA