4.4

2008 Dodge Nitro brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Nitro:

2008 Dodge Nitro Owner Comments

Jul 162010

Nitro

Dodge Nitro 2008 back braking system - little to no notice back brakes have grinded down to the rotor on my Nitro - there are several recalls for 2010 2009 2007 on braking issues but non on 2008 I have had my Nitro two years don't drive it much have 25646 miles total it appear that the brakes are braking even when not in use to cause them to wear out so uneven. Front brakes are fine and have no issues. Called Chrysler called carmax where my car was purchased in or to check out the issue I have to pay for an inspection even though I have an extend warranty brake check or inspection is not covered. Even though I explain there might be some issues with the braking system.

- Los Angeles , CA, USA