3.4

2010 Dodge Nitro accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Nitro:

2010 Dodge Nitro Owner Comments

Oct 072012

Nitro 6-cyl

10/07/2012 at 3:00pm on Sunday afternoon, the horn on the vehicle started blowing for no reason. It sounded like someone was trapped in the vehicle and trying to get attention. This went on for and finally stopped on its own just as it had started on its own. Nothing else happened for the few days. 10/13/2012 at 2:30 am on Sunday morning, the horn started to blow again in the same manner as before except I removed the fuses to get to stop. I took it to the Dodge dealership and was told they could find no problems. Two days later horn went off again I called the dealership and was told to bring it in. I was pulled over by the police. The police thought I was " under distress" had remove the fuses and proceed on to dealership. Upon placing the fuses back in the horn would blow at random again. A master control computer and was told it was fixed. It started again random horn yesterday 10/23/2012 dealership took straight to dealership they still have the Nitro.

- Omaha, NE, USA