4.0

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500:

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jan 152004

Ram 1500 SLT Larmime 1500 5.9L V8

This is the biggest pain in my ass that stupid plastic fake chrome grill, that fake chrome sh*t bubbles up and makes it look like hell this and the F-ing dash they should replace to keep people coming back to dodge or does dodge want to go under? cause this isn't even funny, I know my truck is getting old but I try my damdest to make it look nice.

- , Birdsboro, PA, USA