1. replacement of hub bearing kit (1 reports)
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Ram 1500:

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Dec 252009

Ram 1500 5.9L V8

was driving home from work and my front drivers side tire felt like it made my truck pull to the right. I pulled over took a look and didn't see anything wrong. Started drving again and the vehicle started pulling even worse and my front end jumped a couple of times. I had it towed and the mechanic told me it was the hub bearing kit. He said it had locked up. I now have to replace it and hope that the other side is not shot as well. this issue also caused my brake pads to cut my rotors all to hell. so now i have to replace my rotors as well. just trying to help others out. I know i helped another out with their durango as this was the same issue that was happening to them.

- , Mtn Home, ID, USA