1998 Dodge Ram 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500:

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jun 102006

Ram 1500 5.9L V8

I think it is pathetic that all the plastic parts on the dash area have cracked. I have had trouble since right after warranty ran out on the truck. It would be nice if the Dodge Co. would use good quality material in their vehicles. For the price I paid for this truck, it should last for as long as the truck does. You would think they would be proud of their products.

If I had known this in the beginning, I would not have bought a Dodge.

- , Gatesville, TX, USA