8.0

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500:

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 082009

Ram 1500 Quad Cab 5.2L V8

I have a 1998 Dodge Ram Quad cab, 1500, 318 engine. When I have the fan on AC or Heater and I go to speed up, it will switch from blowing out of the vents to blowing out of the defrost, or floor. After I let off the gas a bit it will come back to the vents. It sounds like I can hear a flap slamming shut. Anyone know anything I can do?

- , Saint Louis, MO, USA