6.0

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500:

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Aug 102014

Ram 1500 SLT 5.2L V8

I have been pulled over multiple times because there is no rear running lights, I also don't want to get rear ended. If I jiggle the switch ever so slightly, the back running lights will give a tiny flicker, so I know its not the bulbs. Also the dash lights don't work at all so when it is dark I can't see my speedometer or anything else. I believe these two problems are related.

- , Wasilla, AK, USA